Ayuryoga Clinic Pakenham, Melbourne
Ayuryoga Clinic, Melbourne
Ayurveda Consultation, Lifestyle Consultation, Ayurveda Therapies, Yoga, Meditation & Ayurvedic Cooking classes.
Ayurveda, the most sought after science of ‘life’ today, is the most ancient healing modality upon this planet Earth! Here at AYURYOGA CLINIC (AYC), we practice this age old wisdom in its pristine form. At AYC, you are guaranteed the highest quality available under the highly qualified & well experienced Health practitioner. At AYC you will receive the personal attention you need and deserve as you are going through your cleansing, rejuvenation or treatment.
Our treatment is customized to every person because as they say that “Anyone who believes that anything can be suited to everyone is a great fool, because medicine is practiced not on mankind in general, but on every individual in particular”
- Authentic traditional Ayurvedic treatment
- Usage of genuine Ayurvedic medicines
- Not only curing the diseases we also concentrate on wellbeing
- Along with the treatment we also advice the diet to be followed depending on constituent of your body
- Services available all over the week
- Exceptional hospitality
Meet your Ayurveda practitioner
Dr Madhu is one among a very few highly qualified Ayurveda practitioners in all over Australia with an extensive experience of 6 years. she has completed her undergraduate degree i.e,Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and did her internship in a highly reputed institute SDM college of Ayurveda, Udupi. To enhance her knowledge in Ayurvedic medical science, she opted to study Masters in General Medicine. She topped the Post Graduate entrance exam and became a scholarship student to pursue her Post Graduation- Doctor of Medicine(MD) at one of the very renowned and the oldest colleges in India, that is Government Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital, Mysore (the Cultural Capital of Karnataka).
Since her childhood she had a touch of Yoga and Pranayama which made her go further to study Yoga and to be a Trainer. She got her YIC (Yoga Instructor Course) done at SVYASA, Bangalore. Not stopping there her thirst to gain knowledge and to serve community, she enrolled at Kuvempu University, Shimoga to study Master of Science in Counselling and Psychotherapy, where she studied and worked very closely with famous Psychiatrists.
During her academics and clinical practice, she has treated various patients with different diseases and she has also worked as assistant professor at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore. She has volunteered to conduct free medical camps in villages for underprivileged community, aged, children & women. Also she has assisted Clinical researches.
She has published many articles in renowned journals and her seminar presentations in national, international conferences and workshops have been much admired & appreciated.
The Australasian Association of Ayurveda Inc., Adelaide, Australia
Karnataka Ayurveda and Unani Practitioners board (KAUP), India
AYUSH practitioners Association, Karnataka, India
Specialization includes the following,
but not limited to
- Women health like prenatal & postnatal care, dysmenorrhoea, Poly cystic ovary, infertility etc.,
- Muskulo skeletal disorders like Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis etc.,
- Respiratory disorders like asthma, COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), allergic rhinitis.
- Digestive system disorders like IBS(irritable bowel syndrome), anorexia, constipation
- Skin diseases like psoriasis, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, Tinea, Acne vulgaris etc.,
- Hepato-biliary diseases like fatty liver
- Mental health treatment for Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Life style diseases like heart disease- Atherosclerosis, stroke, obesity and type II diabetes
- Endocrine diseases like Hypo or Hyperthyroidism
- Different Allergies, infections, reduced immunity Problems
- Rejuvenation therapy
Monday: 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Tuesday: 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Wednesday: 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Thursday: 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Friday: 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Sunday: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
I Can Speak The Following Languages: English, Hindi, Kannada
- Address: 15 Penarie Place, Pakenham, Melbourne, VIC
- Telephone: 03 5941 8489
- Mobile: 0410 723 125
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ayuryogaclinic.com.au
- Facebook: Ayuryoga Clinic