Indian Events in February 2017 Gold Coast QLD
- Date: 31/01/17
Looking For fun Indian Events to attend on the Gold Coast in the month of February 2017! Please read on to find out what’s happening in your local area!
Dinner Dance Event 16th January 2017 Burleigh Heads Gold Coast
- Venue: Nawab Indian Restaurant
- Address: Shop 2, 105 West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220
- Date: Monday the 16th of January 2017
- Time: 5pm
- $25 Adults
- $15 For children under 15
- Which will include an all you can eat Buffet
- To start the Celebration of the New Year, NAWAB Indian Restaurant will be hosting a Dinner Dance event. This will be a Family event, so bring the whole family for a fun night out.
- DJ HAYER will be playing all the latest in Bhangra // Bollywood // R’n’B music.
About NAWAB Indian Restaurant
- Our mission is to serve high quality and make healthier Australia with home style cuisine with a range of rich aromatic flavours from the exotic and diverse regions of India.
- Cuisine: Indian/Pakistani
- Parking: Parking Lot parki
- Specialties: Serves lunch and dinner
- Telephone: 07 5535 7772
- Mobile: 0469 749 151 or 0438 267 388
- General Manager: Shabi Singh
- Website: nawabindian.com.au
- Facebook: Nawab-Indian
Valentine Tour Aiysha Saagar 26th Feb 2017 Gold Coast QLD
- Venue: Robina Centre Auditorium
- Address: 196 Robina Town Centre Drive, Robina, Gold Coast, QLD, 4230
- Date: 26th of February 2017
- Time: 7pm
Ticket Sales & Prices
- Hotline: 0452 337 387
- VIP: $50
- General: $30
- Australian pop sensation Aiysha Saagar
- A sit down concert in an ambient atmosphere with class and elegance
- Guest singers, musicians, dancers
Shivalay Indian’s Valentines Day Banquet Feb 2017 Gold Coast QLD
- Venue: Shivaly’s Indian Restaurant
- Address: Shop no. 12 112 Discovery Drive, Helensvale, Gold Coast, Qld, 4212
- Time: Bookings are essential
Cost of Banquet
Six Course Banquet for just $25 per person! Minumin 2 people.
2. Curry to select from famous flavours of India
3. Butter Naan
5. Sides(raita, papadum)
Hey Shivalay’s food lover. Gift your love a healthy treat of real And traditional taste of India.yes its healthy as all curries are gluten free and no added sugar with nuts free, dairy free and vegan options.