Swarnam Ayurveda Melbourne
Swarnam Ayurveda, Melbourne
Dr Shikha Sehgal BAMS is a graduate in Ayurvedic Medicine from Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences, India which is a 5.5 years full time on campus course that includes one year of internship training in the hospital.
She also holds a degree of :
- Masters of Science in CLINICAL RESEARCH
- Diploma in YOGA And NATUROPATHY
- Diploma in NUTRITION and HEALTH EDUCATION.
- Certification in PANCHKARMA DETOX
Dr Shikha Sehgal has an experience of 5 years in Ayurvedic and Lifestyle Consultancy and has treated various patients. She also recommends the suitable Ayurvedic Diet Regime with respect to the vitiated doshas and constitution of an individual. Her articles on Effects of Ayurveda on Human Body has published in renowned journals. Moreover she has also worked in the field of clinical research.
She holds a Practitioner registration of Australasian Association of Ayurveda Inc.
- Monday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Tuesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Wednesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Thursday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- Sunday: Closed
I Can Speak The Following Languages: English, Hindi & Punjabi.
- Address: 53 Springleaf Rd, Tarneit, Melbourne, VIC
- Mobile: 0450 609 339
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.swarnamayurveda.com.au