Beyond Smiles Dental – Kardinya, Perth, WA
Beyond Smiles Dental – Kardinya, Perth, WA
At Beyond Smiles Dental practices we go the extra mile. We don’t tell you what to do! Instead, we see it as our responsibility to show our patients their current oral state and give all the options to take care of and prevent any problem areas from getting worse. Then we leave it up to you to choose the treatment option that’s most ideal for you.
I Can Speak The Following Languages: English, Hindi,
- Address: Suite 15, Kardinya Commercial Center, Kardinya – WA 6163
- Telephone: 08 9337 1177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.beyondsmilesdental.com.au
Monday: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Tuesday: 8:00AM – 7:00PM
Wednesday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday: 8:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday: 8:00AM – 2:00PM
Here is a brief overview of what you can expect at your first visit to our practice,
- When you arrive at our practice our friendly staff will greet you and request you complete a New Patient Form if you haven’t already done so. They are also more than happy to assist in answering any questions or concerns you may have.
- You will then have a 50 minute appointment; the Dentist will perform a Comprehensive Dental Assessment, followed by an Oral Hygiene Treatment. This will include:
- Full Comprehensive Examination
- Professional Clean and Polish
- Diagnostic X-Rays (if required)
- Fluoride Treatment
Note: If you have had any x-rays taken in the last 18 to 24 months, please notify the staff at the time of booking your appointment, so that we can initiate the transfer of your records from your previous dentist.
Child Dental Benefit Scheme-BULK BILLING
In 2014 the Federal Government introduced the Child Dental Benefits Scheme. Eligible families can receive up to the value of $1,000 in dental treatment over two consecutive calendar years.
Beyond Smiles Dental Practices welcomes this scheme. But please note that some dental services may or may not be bulked billed. If the service is not bulked billed you will be informed prior to treatment of the out of pocket expense. If your child is eligible please inform the staff at the time you arrange your child’s appointment.
- Invisalign is a invisible way to straighten your teeth using series of clear, removable aligners (trays) without metal wires or brackets. It also allows the patient to feel comfortable to smile, during as well as after treatment.
- Aligners have to be changed every two weeks. Each aligner is slightly progressive to the one before meaning that with each change, your teeth are moved in to a new position.
- Advantage being all aligners are removable, patients can eat and drink as normal and brush and floss as normal in order to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and average number of aligners during treatment is between 18-30
- The cost of Invisalign treatment is usually reasonable than the cost of traditional braces. But only your doctor will be able to accurately determine your cost, which depends on your individual treatment requirements. The factors can include the complexity of your case, determining duration of your treatment, and your level of orthodontic insurance coverage.
- Average cost of Invisalign treatment ranges from $6,500 to $9,000, but again your doctor will be able to give you exact price.
- If your health cover policy has orthodontic coverage, Invisalign will be covered to a similar extent as conventional braces. However, as medical benefits differ slightly from policy to policy depending on level of cover, please check with your health fund.
Invisalign on Interest Free Payment terms
Individual treating dentists can offer differing payment plans – we are offering interest free plans. This may mean the full amount does not have to be paid up front. Please ask your treating dentist for our payment policy.
- At Beyond Smiles dental, we provide modern and effective dental implant services to help create full and fabulous smiles.
- Dental implants are a common modern dentistry technique that offers a long lasting functional solution to the missing teeth.
- Dental implant is a titanium anchor that fuses with the bone. Once this has occurred, the implant can be restored with a crown or a bridge, with dental implant results are often imperceptible from natural teeth.
- Implant fusion to bone process usually takes approximately 3 months, after which the restorative process of dental implants can begin.
- In some cases, a provisional ( temporary) crown can be employed during the fusion period to eliminate impact on lifestyle in the lead up to the final restoration.
For the majority of patients, a dental implant is a permanent tooth replacement, with 40 years of worldwide research showing success rates of 85-98% depending on the dental implant use and location.
Advantages of Dental Implants :
- Permanent and durable
- Can be more cost effective over many years
- Natural and comfortable fit
- Look and function more like regular teeth
- Require less maintenance
- Don’t require modifications to adjacent teeth
- 95%+ success rates
Will I have to go without my tooth while the dental implant is integrating?
No. A provisional crown, bridge or temporary denture can usually be constructed straight away, so there is no need to go toothless during any stage of the dental implant process.
Cost of a dental implant?
- The cost of an Implant treatment is usually reasonable. But only your doctor will be able to accurately determine your cost, which depends on your individual treatment requirements
- Average cost of Implant treatment ranges from $8,000 to $12,000, but again your doctor will be able to give you exact price.
Factors That Can Affect the Cost of an Implant
- Initial procedures such as x-rays and CT scans
- Brand, material and type of post, abutment and crown
- Complexity of the surgery
- How many and what teeth need to be replaced
- Creation of the prosthodontics
- Additional procedures (if required) such as sinus elevation and bone grafting
What to do if an Implant Has Failed :
- All is not lost if a dental implant fails. It is sometimes possible to save an implant (if help is sought quickly enough) by building up the bone & gum tissue surrounding it.
- However, in most cases the implant must often be removed and the area left to heal. An implant can be attempted once the area has recovered, which can take up to a year or until the dentist determines that the site is suitable.
- Depending on how well the area heals, a bone graft might be required to provide a better foundation for the implant and improve the chance of success.
At Beyond Smiles Dental we are proud to offer you a ‘Bright Smile for Life’ to help you keep a whiter smile
Tooth whitening can be a very effective way of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface. It cannot make a complete colour change, but it may lighten the existing shade.
Why would I need Teeth Whitening ?
- There are a number of reasons why you might get your teeth whitened. Everyone is different; and just as our hair and skin colour vary, so do our teeth. Very few people have brilliant-white teeth, and our teeth can also become more discoloured as we get older.
- Your teeth can also be stained on the surface by food and drinks such as tea, coffee, red wine and blackcurrant. Smoking can also stain teeth.
- Deposits or tartar can also affect the colour of your teeth.
- Some people may have staining under the surface, which can be caused by certain antibiotics or by tiny cracks in the teeth which take up stains.
Take Home Teeth Whitening : Self applied
- We can cast impressions of your teeth, creating a customised plastic tray for use at home. These trays are designed to hold bleaching gel correctly in place over the teeth while avoiding the gum area.
- That’s why they’re considered to be a superior at-home style treatment since your dentist can also determine what type of whitening gel concentration is best suited to your teeth.
- It’s best to consult your dentist first to ensure all of your cavities are filled and your gums are healthy candidates for whitening product use. We look forward to answering any queries you may have about take-home tooth whitening, and advising you on how best to use this product.
In – Chair Teeth Whitening
- uses a stronger bleaching solution and activates with a specially designed dental light source.
- One week after your scale and clean we seat you in the dental chair, relaxed and ready for the dentist to explain the 60-90 minute procedure.
- At each controlled 15-minute interval the dentist will check your whitening progress and can stop at any time should you need a break After your session is completed the dentist will present you with an after-care take home package containing essential items. Included are your customised plastic bleaching trays, an at-home teeth bleaching kit, soothing gel should you need it and an after-care fact sheet as discussed with the dentist.
- We adhere to strict procedures in protecting your gums, teeth and eyes as concentrations levels of agents vary for each case and are vastly different to supermarket or beauty shop common products
A veneer is a thin shell of porcelain made to fit over the front surface of a tooth, like a false fingernail fits over a nail. Sometimes a natural-colour ‘composite’ material is used instead of porcelain.
Advantages of veneers
- Veneers make teeth look natural and healthy. Because they are very thin and are held in place by a special, strong adhesive, very little preparation of the tooth is needed.
Some types of veneers don’t need any preparation at all.
How are teeth prepared for a veneer ?
- Some of the shiny, outer enamel surface of the tooth may be removed, to make sure that the veneer can be bonded permanently in place later.
- The amount of enamel removed is tiny and will be the same as the thickness of the veneer to be fitted, so that the tooth stays the same size.
- A local anaesthetic (injection) may be used to make sure that there is no discomfort, but often this is not needed.
- Once the tooth has been prepared, the dental team will take an ‘impression’ (mould). This will be given to the dental technician, along with any other information needed to make the veneer.
- The colour of the surrounding teeth is matched on a shade guide to make sure that the veneer will look entirely natural
- A veneer takes at least two visits. The first is to prepare the tooth and match the shade, and the second is to fit it.
- Before bonding it in place, your dentist will show you the veneer on your tooth to make sure you are happy with it.
- Bonding a veneer in place is done with a special adhesive, which holds it firmly on the tooth.
The costs for this treatment can vary from practice to practice so it is important to discuss charges and treatment options with your dental team before starting treatment.Life of a Veneer :
- Veneers should last for many years; but they can chip or break, just like your own teeth can.
- Your dental team will tell you how long each veneer should last.
- Small chips can be repaired, or a new veneer fitted if necessary.
At Beyond Smiles Dental we love to see our patients smile. With a belief in education and quality patient care, our experienced team invites you for a cosmetic consultation at our comfortable and modern practice so we can show you some ways that will help you improve your smile.
About The Consultation
At this obligation-free visit we will ask you a few questions about your cosmetic and orthodontic concerns and show you some different treatments that could enhance your smile..
With so many different treatment options available such as porcelain/composite veneers, crowns, preparation-free porcelain veneers (the teeth are not filed down), Invisalign, and so on, there is something to suit everyone.
What’s Best For You And Your Budget!
As every person is different, we will give you our honest, professional opinion on what is the best treatment option for you and your budget.
- For example, if you have worn down teeth, caused by grinding, the preparation-free porcelain veneers may not be for you. We may take some photos, or take impressions of your teeth, if we consider it necessary.
- Please contact our friendly team to arrange your complimentary consultation. We would love to see you there.
- For more information on any of our specific cosmetic or orthodontic services, we invite you to explore our website: