LEAD Education SA – Adelaide (OET, PTE, IELTS, AMC, ADC, STUDY VISA)
LEAD Education SA – Adelaide
OET, PTE & IELTS Coaching Adelaide
LEAD Education, No.1 institute for medical professionals in India and Australia. Dr. Puja Matharu is an internationally acclaimed OET and PTE trainer.
Clear OET and PTE in 1st attempt.. attend free demo session to know the difference.
- STUDY VISA – Visa Advice Renew a student visa
- AHPRA Registraion process for Nurses & Other Prof.
Why Join Lead?
OET: Dr. Puja Matharu is an internationally aclaimed OET instructor. She has a rich experience of more than 7 years in coaching. Her unique way of coaching helps students to get the desired bands in 1st attempt.
PTE: We have Pearson trained instructors with rich experience in training, backed up with good quality practice material.
Call Mr. Gurinder Matharu for study visa consultation & AHPRA registration.
The Occupational English Test (OET) is a language test for health practitioners who are qualified to practice in one country and wish to gain provisional registration to practice their profession in another country which has an English-speaking context. The Test assesses English language proficiency as it is used in medical and health professions. The OET is administered by the OET Coaching in Adelaide up to ten times a year and in over 40 locations around the world. The Test measures the language competency of health practitioners who are seeking registration in Adelaide, Australia and New Zealand.
How to prepare for OET in Adelaide
- LEAD offers high quality courses to help health professionals to prepare for OET exam
- Class room Coaching: We have our institute at Mohali, India and Adelaide, Australia
- Online Coaching: We work on live online platform, that facilitates 2 way communication. This facility is successfully being used in whole of Adelaide, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Malaysia
Teacher’s Support :-
Dr Puja Matharu is an Internationally renowned OET instructor, her medical background and years of experience
have successfully helped medical professionals to achieve scores like all ‘A’s .
She is known for OET resource making for Dieticians, Speech pathologists, radiologists, physiotherapists, Doctors, Nurses &Dentists.
Years of enriching experience has brought us on a pedestal where we are able to ensure that the students are well prepared and able toperform their best @ OET.
Up-to-date Resources :-
LEAD courses are continuously updated to keep up with any changes to the OET exam format to ensure the best results.
Online as well as offline courses @ LEAD cost less than university courses but deliver more in terms of quality contents and highly experienced teachers who focus only on OET.
Finally, by enrolling in a course at LEAD you are navigated by the most experienced and best teachers in Australia, New Zealand & India.
- Occupational Therapists
PTE academic (Pearson Test of English) is a computer based English proficiency test. This test examines a candidate in areas of English speaking, listening, writing and reading, four areas where English proficiency is required in order to ensure smooth stay and success in any endeavor in an English speaking country.
The test is conducted on a secure computerized system so as to ensure a glitch free examination.
PTE is a relatively new entrant in the field of English proficiency testing. However, this test has gained wide popularity in a relatively short frame of time, particularly because of fast results. Results are declared in less than 5days. Free PTE Institute test scores can be sent to unlimited number of institutions.
Acceptance -For Immigration:
The test is approved for use by the U.K border agency and the Australian department of immigration and citizenship for visa applications.
For Student Visa:
The test is accepted by almost all Universities and colleges in Australiaand New Zealand, and a large number ofuniversities in the U.S.A andthe U.K have recognized this test as well.
Important Links for PTE
PTE PEARSON – www.pearsonpte.com
PTE VIDEOS – www.youtube.com/user/PearsonPTE
LEAD is most result oriented PTE coaching institute in this region. We have small batches, authentic study material clubbed with our time tested study techniques, which ensure that every student achieves more.
What is IELTS?
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is widely recognized as a language requirement for further and higher education. It is the chosen language test of many universities in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and North America. IELTS assesses whether you are ready to study or train in English. It tests your ability to read, write, speak and listen in academic or general training contexts. IELTS tests the four-macro language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking. Candidates are assessed at one of nine levels ranging from Non User (1) to Expert User (9). It is the responsibility of education institutions, governments and professional bodies who utilise the test results to decide the appropriate language skills they require a candidate to achieve in the test. TWO DIFFERENT IELTS TESTS: There are two different IELTS tests – the Academic test and the General Training test. While all candidates take the same Listening and Speaking test modules, the Reading and Writing modules for the Academic and for the General Training tests are different.
Who needs IELTS?
IELTS is a premier test of English language capability and is growing in popularity around the world. The reputation of the test is of paramount importance, and considerable resources are devoted to ensuring that the security and integrity of the test is not compromised.
- By international students for entry into institutions; IELTS is widely recognised by institutions across Australia, New Zealand the United Kingdom and many other English-speaking countries, and increasingly in the USA and Canada.
- Professional organisations for accreditation.
- As an exist test for universities.
- By employers for staff recruitment and promotion.
- Medical professionals planning to work or follow further study in the UK, Australia or the US.
- People planning to emigrate to Canada, Australia, UK or New Zealand
- Governments for migration applications.
The 5 Secret keys to IELTS Success:
- Time Is Your Greatest Enemy.
- Guessing is Not Guesswork.
- Practice Smarter, Not Harder.
- Prepare, Don’t Procrastinate.
- Test Yourself
IELTS- The Results
- Results are returned to the candidates within two weeks in the form of a Test Report Form.
- Candidates receive scores on a band scale from 1 to 9.
- Candidates receive a score for each module of the test as well as an overall score.
- There is no pass or fail mark.
- Overall Band Scores and Listening and Reading Band Scores are reported in half bands; Writing and Speaking Band Scores are reported in whole Bands.
- The IELTS Handbook provides a written Interpretation of Results.
- Results are valid for two years.
Monday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Tuesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
I Can Speak The Following Languages: Punjabi, Hindi & English.
- Name: Manjot
- Address: 8 A Williams Avenue, Plympton SA 5038
- Mobile: 0424 439 272
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.leadeducation.com.au