Success To Migration Melbourne

Success To Migration Melbourne

Raj Kumar Saini
Migration Agent Registration Number : 1678844

We are registered migration agents registered with the office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) with an elite management. Our clients receive professional guidance on immigration and visa applications enabling them to settle either temporarily or permanently in Australia.

We offer top notch customer service by performing detailed case study and offering careful management and proper guidance on client’s affairs.

I Can Speak The Following Languages: English , Hindi and Telugu.

Contact Detail

Raj Kumar Saini
Migration Agent Registration Number : 1678844
Telephone: +61 03 8354 7967 , 1800 857 578
Email :
Address: Suite 15 , 7-9 Leeds St , Footscray, Melbourne, VIC
Mobile: 0433 449 828

Opening Times
Monday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Tuesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Sunday: By Appointment Only

Student Visa

A student visa is required for applicants who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents to study in Australia. The passport of your country and course of study will determine your Assessment Level.

Student visa categories
Subclass 570– English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) not leading to award.
Subclass 571– Primary, Secondary schools and approved secondary exchange programme
Subclass 572– Certificate I, II, III and IV, Diploma and Adanced Diploma
Subclass 573– Higher Educations comprising of Bachelor, Associate degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Masters
Subclass 574– Postgraduate Research comprising of Masters Research and Doctorate
Subclass 575-Other courses not leading to an Australian award
Subclass 576– AusAID and Defence students sponsored by the Australian Government
Student Guardians: Parents or relatives can apply for a visa to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student who is studying in Australia.

Work Visa

Temporary Business Visa (457 Work Visa)

The applicants need to be sponsored by employers to work in Australia on a temporary basis. Australian or Overseas employers can sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia. This is a temporary visa. Most employers will need to apply for approval as a Standard Business Sponsor and the position must provide full time employment in Australia. Businesses applying for approval as Standard Business sponsor must meet training bench marks and be able to pay the market rate to the visa applicants. The visa applicant is subject to a condition 8107 work restriction wherein the applicant can work only for the sponsoring employer, unless a different employer lodges a new nomination for the employee. The visa can be cancelled if the employee ceases employment for more than 28 days, and the employee must maintain their health insurance cover.

Employer Nomination Scheme Or ENS

Under this scheme, Australian employers can sponsor highly skilled workers from Australia or overseas. This is Permanent visa. The visa applicant must be provided with full time employment at least for 3 years and must meet the Minimum salary level. Waiver options for age, English requirements and work experience exist. This is a commonly-used pathway for 457 visa holders in Australia to move onto a permanent Residency visa.

Regional Sponsorship Migration Scheme (RSMS)

This scheme allows Australian employers in Regional areas to sponsor highly skilled workers from Australia or overseas. This is a Permanent visa. It is one of the requirements that the position must be certified by a Regional Certifying Body (RCB) prior to the nomination. In cases of employer sponsored visas, approval of sponsorships can be refused if they fail to satisfy the DIAC requirements. We have the expertise in understanding the requirements especially in satisfying the training bench marks and market rates.

Skilled Migration

Skilled migration to Australia is for applicants with qualifications, skills, English language and aged between 18 and 50 years. The skilled migrants have increased over the years and skilled migrants now account for more than half of all migration to Australia (See ).Applicants must have qualifications and skills for an occupation listed in the Skilled Occupation lists

All Skilled Application is being done through SkillSelect. An Expression of Interest (EOI) is to be lodged before you get an invitation to apply for the visa. EOI must be carefully lodged as incorrect points claimed at the time at the time of EOI can drastically affect the visa application. Aust Migration and Settlement Services can assist you through the entire process. EOI is not a visa application and hence a bridging visa will not be granted for the applicant at the time of EOI submission. Once invited, the applicant will have 60 days to apply for visa.

The following are the types of general skilled visas under the different categories:

Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa

This is a point based visa for skilled migrants who are nominated by a state or territory. This is a permanent visa and the visa holder will have obligations to the nominated state/territory. The applicant should lodge an Expression of Interest via Skillselect and must be invited to apply for the visa. The applicant must be nominated by an Australian state and have at least competent English (6 in each module)

Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa

This is a four year visa, and a visa holder must live and work in the specified regional area. This is a provisional visa which is a pathway to permanent residence. This visa is points tested and is for skilled migrants who are nominated by a state or territory or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area in Australia.The applicant should lodge an Expression of Interest via Skillselect and must be invited to apply for the visa. The applicant must be nominated by an Australian state or territory and should have atleast competent English (6 in each module)

Skilled Graduate (Temporary) (subclass 485) visa

This is a temporary visa for International students graduating from Australian Universities. The applicant is not subject to the Points Test. The subclass 485 currently allows international students who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation that is in demand to remain in Australia for an additional 18 months.

The new stream of Graduate visa will be introduced in early 2013 which enables the international students who has lodged their first student visa application after the introduction of the genuine temporary entrant requirement (GTE) on 5 November 2011 to apply for further stay. Under the new system the applicants will not be required to nominate an occupation on the SOL or undertake a skills assessment. Also the applicants who have completed a Bachelor degree, Masters by coursework degree or Masters (extended) degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a two year post-study work visa. Applicants who have completed a Masters by research degree or a Doctoral degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a three or four year post-study work visa respectively. To be eligible for the new arrangements, primary visa applicants must be in Australia, should meet the Australian study requirement.

You need to select the appropriate visa and get right skills assessment in the correct skilled occupation and satisfy all other requirements for the grant of visa.

Family Visa

Partner Category

This visa is for applicants who are married to or in a de facto relationship with an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen. At, AustMigration we appreciate that it is very important that your better half can unite with you in Australia as fast as possible. Our migration agents can deliver specialized guidance and have considerable experience with handling any complex issues that may come up when applying for partner visa.

Interdependent Category

The applicant must be in an interdependent relationship with a Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen. Spouse/ De facto and Interdependent visas are generally granted an initial provisional visa. Permanent visa is granted after a period of two years if the requirements are met.

Prospective Marriage

The applicant must be engaged to be married to a Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen. The visa is for 9 months and they must get married during this period. The applicant can lodge a spouse application after marriage. It is a requirement that applicants under spouse/ interdependent or fiancé categories must evidence genuine and continuing relationship. Applying for family visas can be a difficult and emotional. It therefore makes it important to submit each application in the correct manner possible and quality representation. The Department can verify documents in a variety of ways before the grant of visa.

Parent Migration

To qualify under this category, some of the basic requirements are that the applicant must be the parent of a child of a Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen and must satisfy the Balance Of Family Test. The applicant’s child must be settled in Australia. Parent visa mainly falls within 2 groups. Parent visa/ Aged parent visa classes and Contributory parent visa. Contributory parent visa were introduced in March 2003 to allow parents willing to make a higher contribution towards future costs. Applicants for parent visas can expect a long wait before the visa is granted. However applicants under the Contributory parent visas are processed more quickly.

Aged Dependent Relative Visa

This visa is for aged, single persons who are financially dependent on a close relative in Australia and sponsored by Australia relative who is a Citizen, permanent Resident or Eligible New Zealand Citizen.

Remaining Relative Visa

This visa is for those who does not have any close relatives outside Australia and is sponsored by a close relative in Australia who is a Citizen, permanent Resident or Eligible New Zealand Citizen

Investment Retirement Visa

This visa is for older people who have no dependents (other than a spouse) and who want to retire in Australia. They must be self supported and make a financial investment in Australia. This is a temporary visa.

Visit Visa

Visit visa is for applicants who are wishing to visit Australia for tourism or recreation or to visit family and friends. Mostly granted for 3 months to 1 year. Business people who are interested in coming to Australia on Business activities can visit Australia on a Business visit.

General visit

This visa allows you to visit Australia for holiday to visit family and friends Subclass 676: It allows non Citizens of Australia to visit Australia for holiday. Applicants must have a genuine intention to visit Australia. Certain tourists are also eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) or an eVisitor. It is available only for evisa eligible passport holders. Read More: You can also extend your visitor visa in Australia provided you have complied with the conditions of previous visa, do not have a condition- No further stay and satisfy the requirements of new visa.

Business visit

This visa is available to all applicants who intend to visit Australia for business purposes. Subclass 456: This visa allows business people to make a short business visit to attend conference, meetings or explore business opportunities

Business Innovation and Investment 188

This visa allows you to:
Own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
conduct business and investment activity in Australia
Undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia.

This visa allows you to
Continue to own and manage a business in Australia(the Business Innovation stream)
Continue business and investment activity in Aus
Continue entrepreneurial activity in Australia.


AAT can review most decisions made by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection under the Migration Act 195.

We give you expert advise in lodging the file and presenting the case at AAT.


Important Links

Can't Find What You Are Looking For? Browse All Indian Businesses

Leave a Comment