India Day Fair IDF 2011 – 7th Aug 2011, Parramatta Park, Sydney, NSW
India Day Fair IDF 2011 – 7th Aug 2011, Parramatta Park, Parramatta, Sydney, NSW
India Day Fair IDF 2011
- Location: Parramatta Park, Parramatta, Sydney, NSW
- Date: Sunday 7th August 2011
- Time: 10am – 5pm
- Single $3
- Family of Four $10
- The Event is Expected to draw 10,000+ people of Indian Australian Community
- 80+ stalls, which will include food and non-food business stalls.
- Exotic Indian food
- Bollywood performances from the Indian community living in NSW.
- Cultural programs and Entertainment
- Games and Rides for Children
- Raffle draw — attractive prizes !
A Day Of Fun & Pleasure For Family And Friends
An ideal opportunity for Businesses, Restaurants, Associations, Non-Profit Organisations and Entertainment / Cultural groups to advertise and promote their products and services.
Call now to secure a stall and to take part in the entertainment program.
For stalls contact
- Shail Wadhwa
- 0402 401 708
For cultural / entertainment programs contact
- Ajay Ghosh
- 0433 413 933
Nearby Listings in Sydney
Indian Property Week Sydney – 18th April (Mon) to 24th April (Sun)
Venue Suite 103, 29 Grose Street, Parramatta 2150
India Property Event Sydney 2016 – 16th & 17th April
Venue Novotel Hotel, 350 Church Street, Parramatta, Sydney, NSW
India Day 2015 in Sydney on 15th August 2015
Venue Parade Ground, Old Kings School,24A OConnell St,Parramatta NSW 2150
Godrej Properties Event in Parramatta, Sydney on 26th October 2014
Venue Novotel Parramatta, 350 Church Street, Parramatta, Sydney
Karma Kitchen Sydney – 21st Nov 2015
Venue Prince Alfred Park, Parramatta, New South Wales 2150