Kids Yoga Session
Kids Session timings - 10am to 11am (Friday)
Kids session cost - 8$
Yoga increases kids’ fitness and flexibility, strength and balance
● Yoga improves coordination and body awareness.
● Yoga practice develops children's concentration
● Learning to manage stress better and being better able to regulate their emotions and
● Studies have also shown that yoga in schools help to reduce instances of problem
● Yoga introduces and set kids up for a healthy lifestyle.
● Practicing yoga in schools was shown to help kids make better food choices and
engage in more physical activity generally than children who do not do yoga, making
yoga an important tool to help deal with increasing levels obesity amongst children in
● Yoga introduces kids to important concepts & skills about wellbeing & health,
including an understanding that being healthy is about taking care of not just our
bodies but our minds too.
● Yoga practice has been shown to help reduce depression and anxiety in children.
● Yoga appeals to both sporty and non sporty kids alike. It can give kids who do not
like sport or other physical activities a way to connect with their bodies and being
● Yoga helps kids who play sport increase their strength, flexibility, coordination,
balance and body awareness – all of which will help improve their game and help
guard against injuries.
● Yoga practice in schools has been shown to lead to improved self esteem.
● Yoga encourages a healthy, strong, positive body image. Children love discovering
all the amazing things their bodies can do.
● Yoga classes provide safe and positive learning environment to gently challenge kids
to go beyond limited perceptions of themselves and their capacities
Limited seated..bookings essential..For details/registration contact Rajani @0469348734
Nearby Listings in Sydney
Yoga Teacher From India Teaching Yoga Classes in Sydney
Sydney, NSW, 2114
0451 891 807
Prachi Mehra Chaudhary – Hatha Yoga Teacher Sydney
173 Broad Arrow Rd, Riverwood, Sydney, NSW, 2210
0422 577 268
Samadhi Corporate Yoga & Wellness, Newton, Sydney, NSW
36 Lennox St, Newtown, Sydney, NSW 2042, Australia
02 9557 4767